Thursday, February 21, 2008

I love ginger snap cookies. I also love to bake. And those of you who know me, know that I bake for many reasons. Sometimes because I want to do something nice for those I care about. Sometimes I bake because lets face it, it is way cheaper than therapy!!!
This week has been a little hectic and crazy. With trying to juggle the new schedules in the house, and fighting off fevers and viruses and trying my best not to let them spread throughout the entire family. Trying to wade through the paperwork it takes to help your child apply for college....so earlier this week I baked ginger snaps. I have one word...YUM! It is amazing how popping one in your mouth can turn a bad day into something wonderful! Seriously, you should try it sometime.
I know this is a little weird to blog about, but it just amazes me that something so small has such great power to change a person's mood.

No comments: