Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Where's the lysol???

Hurry quick get the lysol, open the windows. Those nasty tummy flu bugs must be evicted before they invade another body!!
Poor Isaiah, he has it so bad. Of course he does because when tha boy gets sick, he REALLY gets sick!
Then there is Sam....he got sick once and is now begging for food. Go figure. Of course I am a coutious mom and am extremely careful of what and when I let them start eating after this kind of sick. Sorry Sam, crackers and sierra mist is all you get for now.
I don't know about you other mom's out there. But this mom is not good at all with the tummy flu stuff. Usually makes me feel sick too even if I am not. At least Scott is pretty good about it.
Pray for my boy that he would feel better quickly, and for the rest of us NOT to share!

1 comment:

Truders said...

Your kids were just feeling sympathy for mine and wanted to join them with being sick!! LOL Just kidding. I'm praying everyone is well soon.