Monday, February 11, 2008

What a weekend!

After much deliberating and praying Scott and I were able to find care for each one of the children so we could take a training on Saturday. I love going to these classes. Scott? Not so much. But this particular class we have been trying to take for a year now so I was excited. It turned out to be even better than I had hoped. Scott even enjoyed the class too.
A huge thank you to Ms. Glaesner, Isaiah had a wonderful time. I know the baby had fun to.
Thanks to the Dirks family for taking good care of Elijah. Mom had Sam and Amaris and surprise, they were both very good for her! YEAH! Madison spent the weekend with Wendi and came home GRUMPY!! She had fun as usual. Dominique? Of course he was at a friends house.
The speaker/trainer was amazing. I learned a ton. If you ever have an opportunity to take a class given by Kim Combs you need to take advantage!
Thanks to everyone who helped us so we could take this class.

No comments: