Monday, June 22, 2015

It seems I am forever learning of life and love. heartaches and joys.
I can't tell you how many millions of times I have written blog posts in my mind but failed to find the time to record those fleeting thoughts.
My mind is constantly writing. Always in motion never stopping.
Sitting here on this cloudy rainy day I could write about a number of things. So much has happened since my last post life has a way of changing and running off with me now and again. I have to forcibly slow down and learn to breath. Learn to take in moment and engrave them on my heart so as not to forget the depths of the emotions of those moments. Both bitter and sweet ones. I never want to forget the bitterness that life doles out because it is through those moments those trials that I grow the most.
The funny thing is I seem to learn a variation of the same lesson again and again. Which means to me that I am not a good student of life. Haha.
I would love to sit here and tell you I learn my lesson grow and move on every single time. But that would be a lie. And I try to be transparent so others might see they are not alone in their struggles.
I have done a lot of  grieving a lot of celebrating and everything in between. I have experienced the joy of success and the sting of failure. But at the end of the day I choose to pick up I choose to put one foot in front of the other and continue on.
That is the best I can do for me for my children and for those I love most dearly.
I am planning to do better here.
Honestly it truly is selfish. I feel better when I write. For me writing is medicine for my soul and healing to my heart. I may not weave beauty into my words but I find them to be soothing to my being and that's most important. If I help you along the way that is a huge bonus to me.
Welcome back

No comments: