Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Sammy Boy!

Yesterday was Samuels 8th birthday! Had it not been for traveling home from and amazing weekend at the lake I would have posted for him on his actual birthday but since today he wore his special birthday shirt and took treats to school I figured it would be ok to post today!
Sam had the most amazing birthday ever! We were at Storm Lake for the weekend. Sam went fishing and turtle hunting. It doesn't get any better than that. I was super excited....I found a carvel ice cream cake at the Wal Mart up there the only ice cream cake I have ever found without chocolate and nuts. Sam LOVES ice cream cake but can never have it due to his allergies. Double bonus birthday for my Sam! Fishing AND ice cream cake!
I Love you very much Sammy Boy and can not wait to see what this new year holds for you....many more adventures I am sure!

No comments: