Friday, April 4, 2008

Sick kids....again....and the traveler returns

We have been battling sickness after sickness here for the past 3-4 weeks. It seems that one gets a bug, shares a variation of that bug with a sibling, then we have a day or two of recovery and a brand new bug enters the home! Even my Lysol tricks are failing! The poor baby has been so sick all week. Now Isaiah has it again, Madison hasn't been feeling well, Amaris had the pukies, ACK!! I want spring to come soon so I can open up this germ infested house and serve eviction notices to all the unwelcome guests who have invaded the bodies of my family!
On a lighter note....
Dominique returned at 12:50 am. He had a great time with Pastor Heath and the entire Seven team. Thank you a million times Pastor Heath for investing so much Love into my Boy! It was so encouraging, yesterday morning I talked to him on the phone and for the first time in a long time, I heard the voice of my Dominique, he was happy, excited, and a joy to talk to. What ever God did to his heart while he was away, I pray God continues the work and brings someone along side him to encourage him.
I finally completed and turned in ALL of Madison's paperwork. YEAH! I also finally completed Dominique's transcript and will be sending it off today! Again, YEAH! This means I am one step away from my reward. I bought the new Karen Kingsbury book 2 weeks ago as an incentive for me to figure out all this crazy paperwork get meetings scheduled. I have 2 more calls to make then I get to start my book! I am so excited to read this book. I also bought another book, this one will be my reward for getting rid of the winter clutter, and get that dreaded spring cleaning done!
How do you all motivate yourselves to get things accomplished??

No comments: