Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Funny Nephew Story

A little ver a week ago my little nephew who lives in New Jersey accidentally called me instead of his dad. We are close on the speed dial phone. Anyway, he and I had quite the talk. He and his sister and his mom had all been sick. He toild me this funny story.
Colum: We have had the Icky Sickies ion our house.
me: I am sorry to hear that, are you feeling better?
C: A little, mommy hates the icky sickies.
Me: I do too.
C: Micayla has them too. and know what?
M: What??
C: did you know the boogey man?
M: No.........tell me about him.
C: I don't like him.
M: I dont think I would either.
C: Yeah cuz he sneaks in my room when I am sleeping and fills up my nose with boogies and I can't breath and sometimes he sneaks up on me when I am awake too. I hate it when that happens and know what mommy hates it when the boogie man gets her too.
M: (laughing) I definately would hate the boogey man too buddy!

No comments: