Friday, April 25, 2008

Cap and Gown

Dominique's cap and gown for graduation arrived today. I guess I have to face reality now. It is becominig more and more official. I called him to let him know of the arrival, he was excited until I told him about the letter that accompanied the delivery. No piercings, no inappropriate clothing, it is a Formal event and dress should reflect that!
I HAVE TO WEAR A TIE??????????
Yes, and dress slacks
No way, I am wearing Dickies not dress slacks
Dress slacks, and why don't you buy some while you are in Atlanta?
No I am not trying anything on...
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE my son.....I love my son..........I really love my son.......but, why is he so unreasonable??????

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

We got his graduation picture invite in the mail and Randy saw it and about flipped! He hasn't seen Dominique is forever and he couldn't believe how old he looked! His reaction was pretty funny. It was a great picture. Now, good luck with the clothes thing. If they are wearing a cap and gown, why not let them wear whatever underneth?