Saturday, December 8, 2007

How did that happen?

Funny story about Isaiah....
So, as he was stepping out of the shower the other morning he caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror. He then yelled "Oh my goodness!" I, thinking something had happened, ran in to see if he was okay. "What happened?" I asked Out of breath from running. He looked at me as serious as can be, holds his hands up and waves at his body and exclaims, "How did this happen??" Trying to hide my amusement I say, "How did what happen?" Pointing again he says, "THIS!" (his chubby spots) I said "Honey that is what Mommy says every morning when I look in the mirror too!"
Poor guy, he can't do much as far as activity goes and has become a little chubby. I guess he never noticed before. He does walk on the treadmill everyday, but even that has to be monitored. I love him chub and all!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

You can tell your boy that Pastor Lori feels the same, too. A whole year of crazy knee stuff and I have a good ba-donk-a-donk going on in the back end area!! Mine isn't as cute as Isaiah's!