Sunday, July 28, 2013

man hairs.

Some of you may find this funny, some offensive, some unbelievable...
I have a problem.
I have MAN hairs. I feel this is totally unfair, uncalled for, and downright mean for a woman to have to deal with MANLY hairs growing in places where a woman is supposed to look smooth and lovely. This is getting ridiculous! I have always struggled with this issue on a smaller scale but as I get older it gets worse. OH MY WORD!
I have tried everything I can think of.
waxing....ummmm IF I ever try this one again I most definitely will seek professional help. I was a mess of cold wax stuck EVERYWHERE I had to use crazy things to get the stuff off and even then I STILL had man hairs...
I have tried TV specials creams lotions plucking you name it I have tried it. I have lost the first layer of skin had burns and even temporarily lost feeling in my face.
I spent an hour tonight attempting to remove these stubborn man hairs and guess what??? yep you guessed it....I still have stubborn hairs sticking out everywhere. I cant where my hair up in cute styles because I don't want people to see my man hairs! ugh! I refuse to shave I will not be a woman with 5 o'clock shadow. I guess it is back to plucking....
it makes me mad.
ok I am done whining....

No comments: