Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So much has been happening in our crazy little corner of the world....
Kids school programs, church programs, decisions, shopping, appointments and on and on....
Through much much prayer and consideration I have decided to make this blog public again. I should not feel I have to hide my thoughts and feelings. For reasons I do not understand God chose this journey for me to walk. He wants to use my experiences to encourage others or at the very least to let others know they are not alone. This revelation occurred to me the other day when I was reading the blog of a woman who has traveled this road of mental illness and children a bit longer than I. Her blog encourages me to remember that even in the darkest, most difficult days there lies brighter skies ahead. After reading her latest entry I was praying for her and for her daughter and God whispered into my heart....as much as I have given you through this woman I will give to others through you...please pray for me as I take this step. of making myself vulnerable and open to others criticisms and opinions. I do not write for others. I write because if I don't write I feel I may explode with all this thought and emotion bottled up inside...Thanks!

No comments: