Tuesday, January 28, 2014

stretching and growing

God has been stretching me. BEYOND my own boundaries. Stretching and growing can be painful and confusing, and it can also be pure joy. When I think of the recent life lessons He has taught me I think of the song give me your eyes by Brandon Heath ( I have posted the video)
I have prayed this prayer many times over the past year and continue to be amazed at the opportunities the Lord chooses to lay before me where I can choose to see with HIS eyes and not my own. I have loved deeper, been moved to tears, felt pain indescribable and trusted HIM with all that I am and all that I have. It is a humbling experience to allow yourself to become vulnerable to HIM and HIS plan.
I am not perfect at this obedience thing and I am not always quick to see through His eyes. I am a work in progress. And I have learned so much about myself along the way. I am excited to share some of this journey here. I would be honored if you would stop back by and check in soon.

No comments: