Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dominique

As a mom I have dreams and plans and ideas for my children and their futures. I fantasize about the amazing adults they will become. I dream for them.
What I have learned on this journey with my first born is that my dreams and hopes and fantasies for him and his life pale in comparison to the realities he has created. I have not always been happy, nor have I always agreed with decisions he has made. But I have always loved and supported him through every season he has passed through and I can honestly sit here today and tell you I could not be more proud of the man he has become. He is everything and more than I had hoped he would be. He is courageous and strong and compassionate and loves others with his whole heart.
Dominique, keep chasing your dreams I believe in you and know you will become more than even you imagine!
I would like to share some of the photos he has been sharing with me from this world tour he is currently on. ENJOY!










1 comment:

Truders said...

Loved seeing the pictures. What a wonderful opportunity for him to experience a world tour!