Sunday, June 5, 2011

I have taken a long break from blogging, and I have missed it terribly! I enjoy writing. It has a healing power to it and makes my heart feel lighter each time.
It saddens me that I have had to go to such crazy lengths to hide. I never wanted to hide. I read a lot of other blogs. There are so many other parents out there in this big crazy world who write openly and expose every shaded area of life for anyone to read. It is always confirming and healing to read other families accounts of the difficulties they have faced with their families. The mother of a boy with autism, the mother of twins who are BOTH terminally ill, the father whose wife was randomly diagnosed with terminal cancer and then passed away all with in 3 weeks leaving him with 6 beautiful children to raise on his own. other families battling mental illness. I have always tried to be respectful to others, to be true to myself and my family and only write about life as I know it. Some how along the way I have managed to continually offend and upset people. Maybe I am wrong in thinking that this blog is my personal space. Maybe I am wrong in thinking I am free to express my thoughts and feelings in a true light. Maybe I am crazy to think that telling our story in all honesty might touch another hurting family or give someone hope.
This will be the last post about Madison for a while. Because honestly, I have no idea which reader of my blog is sending information to people and getting them upset. So, best not to give any more ammunition for their fury. I think I have successfully blocked all possibilities but can't be certain.
I will not go too far back in time since repeating history will not change the present.Ever since March Madison has been running around. She is not attending to any appointments, not compliant with her medications, she dropped out of her GED program, hopping form stranger to stranger calling each new person she meets her boy friend or new BFF. We rarely know where she is or who she is with. She was hired and fired from her first job before her training was even complete. All I can do now is pray over her and believe one day she will find her way.
I have so many more words written in my heart but will refrain from sharing so as not to offend anyone.

No comments: